Pipe Line Information & Grievances
- The Southern Reliability Link Pipeline (SRL) will support distribution of natural gas to 83 municipalities. The 30-mile project will begin in Chesterfield and continue into NJNG's existing system. Please note in designing the SRL route, special attention was given to minimize the impact to the community and the environment. A map of the route is provided below.
Hours of operation:
- Trench work are from 7:00am – 7:00pm Monday – Friday. Please note, during hours may differ pending essential construction tasks.
- Horizontal directional drill 7:00am 7:00pm Monday – Friday. Police officer will be on location 24/7 due to equipment remaining on scene because of the complexity of the construction. There are 3 HDD locations
- To ensure safety the SRL will be monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week in a natural gas control room. Remotely controlled valves will be installed along the project, giving NJNG the ability to shut down the flow of natural gas, if necessary.
- Chesterfield Township Police will be on location during all construction hours. Officer will provide traffic control and assist the public however possible.
To file a Pipe line related grievances with the chesterfield Township Police Department, please compete the complaint from below. An Officer with contact you at the earliest convenience.
Maps & Helpful Links: